EXTRA! EXTRA! Read All About It! Nashville Made the Papes.
We have been singing the praises of Nashville to our family and friends for quite some time now. Practically each month, it seems, something new comes along that only adds to what we have felt for some time – that Nashville is a great city and only getting better. Check out some of the fantastic recent press that Nashville has been getting from some great sources.
- Nashville Takes Its Turn In The Spotlight – NY Times – January 2013
- Nashville’s New Flavor – Southern Living – September 2012
- GQ – “Nowville”, The GQ Guide to Nashville – July 2012
- NY Times T Magazine – Coffee, Meet Craftsmanship (article about Barista Parlor) – July 17, 2012
- Guardian UK – Sounds Delicious: the food of Nashville – July 6, 2012
- Eater.com – Interview with Catbird Seat’s Erik Anderson and Josh Habiger – June 27, 2012
- Bon Appetit – Nashville, The Coolest, Tastiest City in the South – February 2012 (included photos, travel guide and recipes)
- Bon Appetit – Eating Nashville’s Best with Black Keys’ Dan Auerbach – February 2012
- Park and Bond – The Imogene + Willie Guide to Nashville – December 2011
- NY Times Table Talk – The Catbird Seat in Nashville – December 13, 2011
- NY Times – The Descendants Rethink Denim (Imogene + Willie) – December 7, 2011